To share your mobile app or download to your own device, please enter your email below.
Global Real Estate Advisor
Ambassador Commercial Division, Board Member for Solar Preparatory School in Dallas Independent School District, Board Member Crested Butte Center for the Arts in Colorado, Pi Beta Phi Alumni, TCU Alumni, Downtown DALLAS Think Tank steering committee, Member of Dallas Society of Visual Communications, Katy Trail Volunteer, Board of Devonshire Neighborhood Association, Award-winning visual communications
WHAT I BRING TO YOU
• Shelle brings marketing and analytic skills to boost their personal team and provide additional assistance to clients’ needs
• Seasoned sales, marketing and communications skills established by 10 years of corporate and agency experience
• Social media and networking expertise which keeps Shelle’s messages and listings at the forefront of buyers’ and agents’ minds
• Advanced marketing and technology: In addition to Briggs Freeman’s excellent strategies, Shelle promotes listings through technologies such as Twitter, their blog, other social media, www.shellecarrig.com
• With five recent years as Director of Marketing at Billingsley Company, a leader in Texas real estate, Shelle has experience working with builders, partnering with Realtors®, developing communities, creating useful public spaces, retaining and maintaining resident relations, leasing spaces, working with commercial brokers and creating events that leave an impression
BACKGROUND THAT WORKS FOR YOU
With the eye of a corporate strategist, Shelle creates advanced marketing strategies and provides thoughtful analysis to assist buyers and sellers with the transactions of their homes. Shelle’s career was established as a marketing and advertising executive organizing strategies, media, budgets, events and creative for successful businesses such as: Billingsley Company, Ivie & Associates, SAM’S CLUB, PETsMART, Sports Authority, Dick’s Sporting Goods, TGIFriday’s and others.
• Successful marketing launch of One Arts Plaza, a $150-million mixed-use building in Dallas’ Arts District. Only 9 of the original 71 luxury residential condominiums remained at the end of Shelle’s marketing efforts. One Arts Plaza is the first high-rise building built in Downtown Dallas in eighteen years
• Established brand initiatives and advertising campaigns for 2,500-unit Austin Ranch and 535-unit Gramercy on the Park, multi-family communities in Far North Dallas
• Launched 74-acre single-family residential community in Carrollton and developed marketing strategies in tandem with award-winning builders: Darling Homes and Highland Homes
Find your home with SIR Mobile on Android, iPhone, or iPad and connect with our global real estate experts anytime, anywhere.
- Search globally in 72 countries
- Integrated Video and Virtual Reality on select properties
- Search by Lifestyle, Destinations, and Developments
- Display Local Currency and Unit of Measure
- Available in 18 Languages
- GPS search to find the closest homes