Real Estate Professional
Representing buyers and sellers, Margriet McGowan’s clients have come to depend on her considerable expertise and market knowledge. Positioned with a team of experts in marketing, advertising, and home staging, Margriet conveys the highest level of personalized attention and strategic guidance to achieve her clients' goals.
Margriet enjoys representing her clients in a dedicated and professional manner while utilizing her in-depth knowledge and experience in the Greenwich community. She has been selling real estate in Greenwich for 20 years and is a seasoned agent, excellent at working with sellers, buyers, renters, and investors.
As a Certified Homeownership Professional, Margriet has received training in the real estate, mortgage, insurance, and settlement services processes and can help clients navigate the homeownership process, making the transition seamless and stress free.
She and her husband both grew up in Greenwich and have deep roots in the community. Margriet graduated from Greenwich Academy and their children attended Brunswick, Cos Cob Elementary, Central Middle School, and Greenwich High School. Margriet enjoys golf, tennis, skiing, and hiking.
• International Committee for The Greenwich Association of Realtors
• Greenwich Public School Honor Choir patron
• Neighbor to Neighbor in Greenwich
• Greenwich Land Trust
• Kids in Crisis
• Friends of Greenwich Crew
• Conservation International
• Laurel House Fundraising and Development Committee
• Greenwich Academy Alumni Development past member
• Stanwich Congregational Church past Board of Trustee member